Parents’ Promise is designed to allow you to give your child the best possible future and provide them with the freedom of choice!
How it works
Parents’ Promise protects the life of your child while building a valuable nest egg for their future. Available for children from birth to age 13, Parent’s Promise grows in value as they grow, turning it into a lump sum which can be used for your child’s education, to make a down payment on their first house, start a business or fulfil whatever dreams they desire. The earlier you begin the lower your premiums will be and the more savings you will have for your child’s future.
Features & Benefits
- Parents’ Promise can begin when your child is first born, through to age 13 years.
- At age 18 your child will receive a cash payment of 15% of the policy’s initial face amount.
- At age 21 years, the face value of your Parents’ Promise plan multiplies FIVE times
- If premium payor (parent) dies after issue date and before policy anniversary (child’s 21st birthday), premiums will be waived until the child’s 21st birthday.
- Premiums will remain level throughout the life of the policy as long as you continue to pay your premiums.
- Your child can take ownership of the policy at the same low premium for the life of the policy. That’s a big saving over what they would pay for new coverage as an adult.
- Premiums can be paid automatically monthly, quarterly or annually. Give your child the solid financial foundation they deserve today. You will be happy you did tomorrow.
Premiums for Parent’s Promise can be tailored to suit your circumstances. You agree to pay a regular monthly, quarterly or annual premium, whichever suits your budget and your benefits are guaranteed to be the same throughout the life of the policy as long as you continue to pay your premiums. The sooner you start the more time your money has to grow and provide the most attractive return on your investment.
Parent’s Promise is a promise you can keep to secure your child’s life and future.
For more information, call 649) 946-4060, (649) 339-4060 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our agents at NW Hamilton are always waiting to serve you.