Whole Life Insurance
A Whole Life Insurance Plan can provide you with life insurance coverage for your entire or "whole" life while building valuable savings as long as your policy remains in force.
Whole life plans offer:
- Guaranteed death benefit.
- Level premium payment.
- Permanent coverage that can never be cancelled if premium payments are made when due.
The following Riders can be added to your policy:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Waiver of Premium Benefit
An individual Whole Life policy can be an effective method of protecting and increasing your family's assets. Here are many of the great uses for your Whole Life Policy:
- Mortgage protection
- Retirement Funding
- Education Funding for your children and grand children
- Provide funds for your final and estate expenses so your loved ones can keep your assets and won't have to borrow.
- Help your dependents pay off mortgages and other outstanding debts in the event of premature death.
- Build cash values that can be accessed through policy loans or surrender to supplement retirement income in the event you no longer need death benefits.
Choose from three excellent plans designed to meet you and your family’s needs today and into the future.
For more information, call 649) 946-4060, (649) 339-4060 or send us an email email@example.com
Our agents at NW Hamilton are always waiting to serve you.