You can be prepared for a "rainy day"
An endowment policy is a type of Universal Life policy designed to pay a lump sum after a specified period of time while still offering you the coverage on your life that you need in the event of an early death.
- Guaranteed death benefit.
- Level Premiums
- Permanent coverage that can never be cancelled if premium payments are made when due.
- Possible pay out in the case of critical illness or cashed in early (or 'surrendered') and the surrender value* paid over to you.
* The surrender value is determined by the insurance company depending on how long the policy has been running and how much has been paid in to it.
The following Riders can be added:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Waiver of Premium Benefit
BAF has designed a unique Money Back Series which offers you a choice of four plans with varying maturity periods and payments throughout the life of your plan.
The BAF Money Back Series
- Whole life with 25% quinquenial bonus
- 25 year endowment with 25% quinquenial bonus
- 21 year endowment with 15% triennial bonus
- 15 year endowment with 15% triennial bonus
Don’t take chances with your future when you can enjoy all the benefits of cash in hand with protection.
For more information, call 649) 946-4060, (649) 339-4060 or send us an email email@example.com
Our agents at NW Hamilton are always waiting to serve you.